Tuesday 21 August 2012

Baby love

Incase you didn't know, like a stereotypical female, I love babies. 
I see a baby and my womb starts throbbing with a want for a child... 
I know I am no where near ready to have a child of my own, but I just can't help my utter adoration for children!
However, when you are in a restaurant, or on a bus, or just anywhere, and there is a screaming child, like most people, I would think, my fondness decreases.
People say that children are only cute if they are your own, that is probably true. But if I find children this adorable now, can you imagine what I'll be like when I actually (hopefully) have my own?!

Anyway, I have rambled about this because the most hilarious and completely amazingly cute book of photographs as been brought to my attention by the blogger A CUP OF JO. (Please check out her post and her blog and enjoy.)

In regards to the book by Rachel Hulin, the idea began when she explored what it would look like if she cropped her husband out of photos of him lifting up their son.
A wonderful result.
Highly amusing and delightful.

No comments:

Post a Comment